Everyone seems to search the Amelia Ricci Fitness Model Diet! I have SO much exciting news and my EXCLUSIVE fitnessmodelcompetition dietplan to share and this may surprise many of you.
Client Results – Stunning Fitness Competitions in Adelaide!
Living Beauty had great success and hard work paid off for our clients!
Do you want help to change your lifestyle?
Premium Banker, Miroslava succeeds in the fast paced Sydney corporate world.
I have just completed Living Beauty 12 week program and feel amazing – plus I can fit into my ‘skinny” leather trousers again! Hence this picture.
My life is pretty hectic, working in Finance in Sydney Martin Place. My week is jam packed with client/board meetings all days/different locations, endless client lunches, drinks, treats. I was running on empty and fueling up on sugar.
Why I would recommend for you to make an investment for your health and life with help of Living Beauty:
1. Tailored designed – like a couture dress, to my schedule, my fitness level, my communication preference – via email.
2. Amelia has 20 yrs of experience and is an expert in her field who you can trust for results you are after.
3. Eating plan to suit my lifestyle and food preferences
4. Supplements that are relevant to my body
5. Weekly emails are extremely motivating, to the point and she addresses my concerns in a non-bullying way – but she is straight up tough.
6. Fitness plan that works for your lifestyle, what you like and is adjusted according to injury
Knowledge is power. Amelia provides an exceptional bespoke health prescription which gave me the body I was meant to have. Did I mention your butt will look amazing and skin will glow! – Miroslava
Amelia’s Fitness Model Competition Diet
I am going to explain exactly what I eat in the weeks leading up to my competition.Now keep in mind I am also training intensely.
Most important supplement – WATER!
Breakfast – Protein Pancakes from 4 week Bikini Body book (plain NO toppings when preparing for a competition).
Snack – Protein Bar and a banana if training intensely (for example legs)
Lunch – Chicken, Broccoli, Cauliflower and sweet potato
Snack – Frittata from 4 week bikini body book
Dinner – protein and veggies
Please Note: I eat many different types of vegetables and this is the most important factor to stay healthy. Each meal has a minimum of 3 metric cups of green vegetables.
Every client is different and for competition training no client has the same plan.
For more updates and competition photos, follow me on Instagram @livingbeautyamelia
Tailored Programs click here
eBooks to Kickstart Wellbeing click here
Yours In Health and Wellness,
Amelia x o