Makes approx 15 cookies
70g ATP science Noway in chocolate flavour
1 cup rolled oats (or quinoa flakes for GF)
1 cup dried cranberries (or sultanas if preferred)
1/4 cup raw almonds
1/3 cup white chocolate buds (optional)
1 cup shredded coconut
1 large banana
2 large egg whites
1 tbsp honey (or rice bran syrup)
1) Preheat over to 180 degrees.
2) Mix together all dry ingredients in a blender, then add egg whites, honey and banana.
3) Line a baking tray with baking paper and scoop out mixture with a spoon into small balls on the tray.
4) Bake in the over for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
5) Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
I hope you enjoy my irresistible protein cookies recipe and don’t forget to tag me @livingbeautyamelia on Instagram and hashtag #4weekbikinibody #ameliaricci. Don’t forget to save on a full range of ATP science products with code amelia10.