Post Baby Shape Up
A new baby brings joy and excitement to every family and it’s important to reflect on this great achievement of bringing new life into the world, and not pressure yourself to whip back into shape fast. It’s vital you follow a gradual progression with specific exercises firstly focusing on rebuilding your deep abdominal muscles.
Train with Amelia, Post Natal Fitness Specialist. 20 years experience and certification with Fitness Australia.
This program caters for rehabilitation of abdominal muscles and fat loss the healthy way. Online program includes:
- Meal plan including supplements we personally recommend
- Exercise plan including cardio and weights programs
- Weekly updates and 24/7 contact with Amelia via email
- Yoga and Pilates exercises to build abdominal strength
- Tips to increase energy levels when you are suffering from lack of sleep
- Steady and healthy weight loss guidelines
- As a busy mum, you can put yourself back on your “to do” list with this easy program
- Program can be tailored so you can work out at home
“Your ‘at home’ exercises were simple and effective, and being a busy mum I could squeeze them in without having to get dressed up or worrying whether my husband would be home to look after the kids. I liked that the exercises were not the same each day so it didn’t get boring. I also liked that I didn’t have to feel guilty about snacking in between the meals and I loved your recipes.” – Carla.
Choose a package that suits you.
4 weeks $129.95
12 week package will give you direct access to our expertise and your own personal success coach (email for pricing).
We tailor a package to suit your needs.
NEW Book FIT Pregnancy and Beyond – Click for more info
I had no idea that I needed to wait until my core was stronger to begin intense exercise and running was a no-no. Thanks goodness Amelia has been there and had her own struggles with a caesarian. Her weight training program has made by body even better than it was pre-baby and the food is delicious for my whole family. – Annabel